Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fang Island

photo taken by brandon herman// www.brandonhermanland.com in My Photos by
Get ready for some "music for people who like music."  Fang Island formed while members were attending the Rhode Island School Of Design, and created an utterly cosmic math-rock brand of music that includes a  phenomenal mix of indie and classic rock.  Their group vocal harmonies are filled with utter joy while the music plays an always-driving brand of rock with an insane amount of twists and turns.  Fang Island's sound was once described as "everyone high-fiving everyone" and all I can say is.... I wish I had an army of humans to high-five while cranking to this great band.  I honestly can't say anything more to talk them up, their music says EVERYTHING!  Get into this, or just be a miserable douche if you don't wanna have fun.  DIG!!!!


Major LP (2012)

Self Titled LP (2010)

Sky Garden EP (2008)

Day Of The Great Leap (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment