Thursday, October 17, 2013

Culture Kids

Here's some snotty hardcore punk from San Francisco's Culture Kids.  This band plays raw and aggressive thrash punk with highly addictive riffs that even tend to get a little surfy.  Obnoxious vocal yelps lead this highly creative and fun-as-hell band into a frenzy of original punk with endless energy.  Culture Kids had me hooked right away with their catchy and grimey surf/thrash punk jams.  Snag everything I could find below and if anyone has their self titled cassette, please hook it up!  Don't act like you're not impressed.  Dig.

Self Titled LP

Densham Doom EP

Culture Kids / Jump Of A Building Split Cassette

1 comment:

  1. Unless there is another one, I believe the s/t cassette is just a different release of the LP. I have some other demo stuff by them, as well as some of your missing Perdition stuff. I'll send it over to you this weekend.

    Tomek

    ReplyDelete