Saturday, November 16, 2013

Survival


Yes! Finally the wait is over. If you're confused about my reaction, let me explain. Survival formed from the remains of Birthday Boyz, and BBZ were one of my favorite progressive scream-o bands. I was told about Survival from an anonymous follower (you know who you are), and got stoked. Then I waited. And waited. Now, finally the time has come! Survival's debut 9 song LP. I'll be honest, it is a little hard to handle/ grasp. After all, Survival play extremely progressive rock that is easy to get lost in. But as a fan of progressive music, their debut does take a few listens fully appreciate. Be patient. In my opinion, it was well worth the wait.   

Members were/are in: Birthday Boyz & Liturgy

For fans of: Birthday Boyz & Gospel 

No comments:

Post a Comment